Well it's another dreary sunless day which puts the brakes on any sunlight swatches, but that doesn't mean we can't put together a very important blog post for you. A week or so ago on Twitter, Facebook and Google+, we posted this image.
We gave you no explanation, no clues, no nothing. Just this poem. But what does it all mean? Well today I'm going to tell you!
We here at Pretty Serious love our customers. We love you so much that we've decided to give ten lucky customers the ultimate Christmas gift! Just like Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket competition, ten randomly flagged order numbers containing any polishes from the Christmas Without Snow collection will find a golden ticket of their own.
Sadly, the prize is not a tour of the fantastical Pretty Serious warehouse, but we think it's even more cool than that. We've designed a sparkling golden polish for you. This polish will never be sold in our store, and there will only be ten! EVER!
This is our chance to give something wonderful back to you guys and a chance for ten lucky Pretty Serious fans to win a very rare prize!
Now, this would be the part where I'd normally show you bottle shots and swatches, but we're not going to do that this time. Why spoil the fun? We want YOU guys to find, swatch and photograph our Golden Ticket polish and we'll put together a gallery on our site and the Facebook page! I can't WAIT to get this promotion underway.
Here's the details:
1. The Pretty Serious Cosmetics "Golden Ticket" Promotion will start at 9am, Dec 1st 2012.
2. Ten winning order numbers will be picked completely at random from our next 100 consecutive order numbers. The winning orders will contain an actual golden ticket, detailing that they have won the prize as well as one of our Golden Ticket polishes, boxed and individually numbered from 1/10 to 10/10.
3. The selected order number MUST contain a polish from the 'Christmas Without Snow' collection. If the order does not contain a 'Christmas Without Snow' shade, the ticket will be given to the next consecutive order that meets this criteria.
4. The "Golden Ticket" Promotion is open to all retail customers worldwide.
5. The "Golden Ticket" Promotion does not apply to wholesale orders.
Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see who opens their package to find a Golden Ticket!